Creative Commons License
Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County by Cheryl Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Rabbit Will Hop Between These Cemeteries And Cities

I spent the day, and it was a beautiful one at that, out and about taking photos at a couple of cemeteries in Hayward, California. I used up my memory card and ended up having to delete other photos to take more pictures. I wanted to cover two cemeteries today, but the second cemetery didn't get the coverage I would have liked as my camera battery died!

I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I took many photos, but haven't been able to download them as my battery is charging. :-) You can expect to see some photos soon!

The purpose of this post though is to let you know the cities/areas/cemeteries in Alameda County that I plan to cover as a Graveyard Rabbit. They are as follows:

All Saints Cemetery, Hayward
Centerville Pioneer Cemetery, Fremont
Chapel of the Chimes, Newark
Decoto Cemetery, Hayward
Dublin Cemetery, Dublin
Fremont Memorial Park, Fremont
Holy Ghost Cemetery, Fremont
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Hayward
Irvington Cemetery, Fremont
Lone Tree Cemetery, Hayward
Memory Gardens Cemetery, Livermore
Mission San Jose Cemetery, Fremont
Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Hayward
Mt Eden Cemetery, Hayward
Oak Knoll Cemetery, Livermore
Ohlones Cemetery, Fremont
Pleasanton Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Pleasanton
Presbyterian Cemetery, Newark
Roselawn Cemetery, Livermore
San Lorenzo Pioneer Cemetery, San Lorenzo (unincorporated)
St. Josephs Cemetery, Fremont
St. Michaels Cemetery, Livermore

To the best of my knowledge at this point and time, I believe these are all of the cemeteries in the area I am covering. If there are any that have been missed or any that are not existing any longer, this list will be updated.

I am excited about future posts, be sure to check back soon!

No comments: