Creative Commons License
Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County by Cheryl Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter, Rabbits, and Graves?

With the Easter Holiday coming up, and this being a "Graveyard Rabbit" blog, I thought I would blend the three and share some pictures of "rabbits" adorning headstones. These pictures were all taken at Roselawn Cemetery in Livermore, California on February 6, 2009 by me. Enjoy and wishing you all a very Happy Easter!














2 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

How delightful! I had no idea that you could find so many animal-themed gravestone adornments in a single cemetery. Great Easter theme!

Cheryl Palmer said...

Thanks Greta, I thought it might be fun for a graveyard site!