Creative Commons License
Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County by Cheryl Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Honored to Meet Other Rabbits!

Last Saturday I attended the March monthly meeting for the California Genealogy Society. I have been wanting to join this society for longer than I care to admit, but unfortunately it just hadn't been tops on my priority list.

I rearranged my schedule so I could attend and listen to the guest speaker. Upon arriving, I immediately joined the society, first things first!

I was sure glad I chose to re-arrange my schedule, because one of the high-lights of my day was that I personally met two fellow Rabbits! I was honored to meet Sheri Fenley who is the The Educated Graveyard Rabbit and Jennifer Jones Regan, The Graveyard Rabbit of Contra Costa County

These women were great fun! It is an inspiration to meet your fellow bloggers. I certainly hope to meet other rabbits in the future and I look forward to seeing more of these special ladies who have chosen to blog about cemeteries!

Here is a link where you can see a picture of the three of us along with Kathryn Doyle who blogs for the California Genealogical Society.

No comments: