Creative Commons License
Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County by Cheryl Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Graveyard Rabbits "Bury of Rabbits"

I just spent time updating the "Bury of Rabbit's" on the right in my blog list. My but the list has grown! I suggest you check it out and read other rabbit's blogs also, there are many very interesting blogs about cemeteries!

A little over a month since the inception of the Graveyard Rabbits, there are well over 350 articles written for your enjoyment. You will find many interesting photos, markers, traditions, cemeteries, news and information on these blogs.

I am honored to be a Graveyard Rabbit and part of this wonderful association! The articles that have been written thus far are extremely interesting and well done. I urge you to spend some time exploring some of these other blogs also!

Great job rabbits!

No comments: