Creative Commons License
Graveyard Rabbit of South Alameda County by Cheryl Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Second Blogiversary & My Mother's Birthday


I was hoping to have so much more time this past year to post to this blog, but it seems I was kept busier than I expected. Today is the two year anniversary for this blog. It is also my mother's birthday, may she rest in peace. She would have been 74 today. Instead, she passed away when she was only 64 years old. The anniversary of her death is in January, which will be 10 years. Instead of celebrating this blog, I would prefer to celebrate my mother's short life. Cancer was her demon. So, mom (Annette Neva Fleming) I am here today to let you know you are never forgotten. We miss you and love you. Happy Birthday!

My goal for the upcoming year is to post more than I did this past year. I hope you enjoy the posts that are here so far on this blog, and please get ready to see more! Now, onward into the third year!




Photo taken at Chapel of the Chimes Cemetery, Hayward, California

Copyright © 2010 Cheryl Palmer

No comments: